Thursday, July 29, 2010

Tuesday, July 27

Rocky here again...

Today our foster family took us to the veterinarian. We've been to one of those before, but this one was different. I am really mad that they took us to the veterinarian and made us get shots and baths. I am also really mad that the veterinarian looked at Caramel first. Who does he think he is??? I ALWAYS go first, and I'm really mad at him right now. I think Caramel probably made a deal with the veterinarian. I'm tired of that Caramel always being such a brown noser.

I got in trouble at the appointment because I got mad and tried to bite my brother. He tried to bite me too! It's not my fault, I think he deserved it...

I do like the people at the veterinarians office, though. They were very nice and looked at my teeth and hair. They weighed me and gave me some tasty treats. Once they learn to give me attention first, we will be good pals.

Anyways, they moved my crate upstairs and left Caramel's crate downstairs in our room. I miss being able to sit and talk to Caramel. I heard my foster mom tell my foster dad that we can't be together until we get along better. Maybe I should be nicer to Caramel. He is my best friend. I don't know why I get jealous of him like I do...I wish I didn't do that...

No comments:

Post a Comment