Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sunday, July 25 2010

My name is Rocky and I am a stray dog. Last night, my brother and I followed an attractive saluki to her home. When we got there, the salukis people put leashes on us and took us into their home. They gave us baths because dirty dogs are not allowed into their house and then they gave us our first meal in some time.

This morning they are printing flyers with our pictures on them...They told us that they are going to find our owner and return us to him. I hope that doesn't happen. Our owner couldn't take care of us, and dumped us on the streets a few weeks ago in a nearby town...We got into some trouble out on our own and ended up at the animal shelter, which is a horrible place to be. Our owner picked us back up, but dumped us in a different town not many days later. I don't think he wants us anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment